The Catholic Charities Permanent Supportive Housing program provides subsidized housing and case management to individuals and families leaving homelessness. Catholic Charities staff members provide the necessary services and referrals to help participants remain housed and to reach their goals.
- Location: Main office: 1654 West Onondaga Street, Syracuse, NY 13204. Apartments have various locations throughout the city.
- Fees: Rent is approximately 30% of participant’s income.
- Eligibility: Individuals who are living in an emergency or transitional shelter for the homeless, on the street, or in any other place not fit for human habitation. Participants must also have a documented disability.
- Information and referrals: Please send all referrals via HMIS. If you do not have access to HMIS, please contact Sarah Streib at 362-7009 or email@example.com and fill out the referral form below.
- Good to know: Apartments have a very low turnover rate.